Scarlett Johansson: Luxe Looks - Magazine Shoot n Interview


Scarlett Johansson, 24, is the cover girl for January’s UK Cosmopolitan. In the issue she breaks her silence about her marriage to hunky actor Ryan Reynolds, talks about her image and even a bit about her lifestyle. Here’s some highlights from her interview with the mag:


On her image: I don’t normally think about being sexy. I think, ‘Do I look presentable? Do I look sane?’

On meeting the right man: I’ve been in situations before where a guy hasn’t been into me. It’s either they don’t want to commit or put in the effort, or they’re too involved in their own thing. You don’t always meet the right person at the right time and I think it’s important for people to figure out their own lives before involving someone else – to gauge where you are and work on your own issues


On Ryan and romance: Ryan has a very romantic side. We both enjoy remembering little things that make us happy – for me, that’s what romance is all about. My mom is a romantic person and I think I inherited it from her. She’s very thoughtful and taught me there are many different ways you can be romantic.

On her lifestyle: My head is screwed on pretty good. I live a very private and modest lifestyle and I have great friends – who are not actors – and a great family. I know I’ve had a one-in-a-million chance given to me with my career and I feel very lucky.

On staying grounded: Adjusting to fame and being grounded depends on where you come from and what kind of family you have. You have to be able to say, ‘It’s OK, I can walk, I can get there by myself,’ every time someone offers you a lift. I just try and keep a solid focus. Life’s not so bad!

On being career-focused: I have three films out in 2009 that I’m really proud of. Being in work mode prevents me from going into Hollywood starlet mode, I suppose.

0 comments:

gadgetfolder

boldmail

funnfun247

  © funnfun247